Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dirty Sexy Long Weekend

The long weekend has arrived!  I'm so glad to have five whole days off from school to relax and finally purge my body of this f****** cough, people have stopped being sympathetic and are now pissed off and/or laughing at my incessant wheezing. I am in a really summerish mood which doesn't really reflect the weather at the moment (it's still cold, despite the sun) and I hope things pick up over the weekend so that I can have a bit of outdoors fun, I feel like I've spent the last six months stuck inside. If that doesn't happen, and this is more likely, I have plenty of back ups, films I want to see, friends I want to meet up with, and the like.

One time I'll definitely be staying indoors is tomorrow night for dirty sexy money, my new t.v fix. If you haven't heard of it or haven't had the chance to watch it it's something I'd definitely recommend. Nothing beats putting your feet up with a take-away and switching off to the ridiculously luxurious lifestyle of the Darlings, the family around which the whole thing revolves. The only problem.......it's on on a Friday night, which can be pretty inconvenient to say the least. Luckily this week I've designated the time to watch it with a my friend Cn, a dirty sexy money party even, if that doesn't sound too wrong. But if you fall into the box of people that tends to be busy around that time, I would suggest getting 4od, an online service set up by Channel 4 to allow you to download programs televised on Channel 4 or its subsidiaries on demand, for free, with no catches. It's helped me out of tight situations more than once I can tell you. Think I'll go browse it now and zone out in front of brothers and sisters or some shite... Enjoy the long weekend everybody, all two of you who read this!

No comments: