Friday, December 5, 2008

The Morning After

Have just brewed and ingested some of the hallowed Hot Apple Cider: 

Like doing mouth-sex in an extremely violent and illegal position. It was just like I imagined it would be. I feel utterly fulfilled, and yet I still want more, much more, if that makes any ounce of sense. Unfortunately, I forgot to get a snapshot of me climaxing as the delicious, golden liquid was slipping down my throat, but this will by no means be the last batch of the stuff (I bought enough cider for another round sometime this weekend) so don't fret (not that you would fret about not seeing a picture of me with a big orgasm face on me, but that is entirely irrelevant).

I'm feeling that sleepy feeling you get after you do dirty things, so I'll leave this blog with you here. Tomorrow when my body and mind have recovered I will hopefully write something more extensive and entertaining, and with any luck not related to beverages, but to be honest I wouldn't exactly hold my breath on that one. Hot Apple Cider FTW

No comments: