Sunday, January 25, 2009

A List of Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Interrailing - Turns out people do enjoy having fun - we're going BABAY! I have this unignorable feeling that it's going to be absolutely epic on toast. Since we've finally booked our flights the whole thing seems more official, not just one of those up-in-the-air projects where you go 'we so totally have to...' and then never bother to do it. The sense of freedom jetting off to the Continent after all the nastiness of the exams is finished with is going to be mindblowing. To say that I can't wait hardly expresses it.

Also...There's a stack of hash brownies in Amsterdam with my name on it...mmmMMMmmm!...ahem

2. Latin Trip - It's gona be maaaad craic; with Mr. O'Suilleabhain along for the ride how could it be anything else? Don't really know what the weathers going to be like in Rome in February, but I'm firmly optimistic thats it's going to be better than in this shithole.

3. Panto - Sad to say it, but the Christmas season wouldn't have been complete for me without a trip to the Gaiety with the whole Brady Bunch that is our family. I'm told it's Cinderella this year (by 'I'm told' I actually mean 'I researched online to find out, because I'm that pathetic - LOVE ME') which is very fitting, as I used to watch this movie over and over when I was 4, embarrassingly enough. Hopefully matters will be preceded by a delicious (free) meal at somewhere reasonably fancy, and I'll get to buy one of those colourful spinning things they sell for a fortune a pop at these kind's of 'events'...not to be missed

4. Lanza - Oh the potatoes... with a big dirty mountain of green mojo on the side fur dippin'... who wouldn't want to have sex with that? Spending time in Lisa's 'happy place' as she calls it is going to be QUITE SOMETHING. Once I've finished getting Ann/Sue on board with our plans and it's a done deal I can sit back and wait, drooling.

5. KERRY 2K9 - Presuming I pass my driving test, a major trip to the gee, and beyond, is in store. I'm going to make the bold statement of suggesting that this will be the THE minibreak to top in the years to come.

6. Being Able to Drive - After only one lesson so far I'm already kind of hooked on the idea of being properly mobile for the first time.

7. Getting my Music Composition on CD - I'm not going to explain this one here; I'll devote my next blog to it. See how I leave you in suspense to keep you coming back to read my insubstantial whingings?

8. College - A new beginning would be very welcome at the moment. 6th year can't end soon enough.

9. Seeing Crystal Castles live sometime this year - because it IS going to happen.

Planning for the future instead of studying FTW

No comments: